REFERRALS FOR EMPLOYMENT LAW CASES IN LA
The law firm of Robert B. Landry III, PLC is dedicated to protecting client rights in workplace discrimination and other employment law claims. We are also committed to helping other Louisiana attorneys with clients who need help in this area.
Attorney Landry often receives referrals from management lawyers and plaintiff attorneys who either don’t practice employment law at all or don’t focus on areas we emphasize, such as:
- Whistleblower Protection
- Family and Medical Leave Act Violations
- Sexual and Gender Harassment and Discrimination
- Race, Color, and National Origin Harassment and Discrimination
- Age Discrimination
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Wrongful Termination
- Workplace Retaliation
- Wage and Hours Claims
- ERISA Employee Benefits
- Noncompete and Executive Contracts
- Physician Contracts and Employment Issues
- University Disputes and Contracts
Our firm only handles cases related to Louisiana employment law. Attorney Landry and his team are determined to go the distance on every case until a full and fair resolution is reached. By collaborating, we can protect your client’s employment-related interests while you continue to serve their other legal needs.
Why Refer to Our Firm?
Attorney Robert B. Landry III, PLC’s experience and qualifications include:
- AV Preeminent* peer review rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- Years spent practicing in numerous courts, including the Louisiana Supreme Court, all State and Federal district courts, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, and the U.S. Supreme Court
- Former corporate attorney who counseled companies of all sizes in a broad array of employment law cases, giving him unique insights into employer strategies
We know that when you refer clients to our firm, it’s not just a referral; it’s your reputation. All referrals are treated with the utmost care to ensure that your clients get the settlement they deserve. Contact our office to discuss a referral today!