Meet Our Attorney
Attorney Robert B. Landry III PLC, is passionate about protecting the rights of individuals in workplace discrimination and other employment law claims.
He is uniquely qualified to serve in that role given his extensive experience and high standing as a corporate attorney who counseled companies of all sizes in a broad array of employment law cases for a large New Orleans law firm.
Upon earning his law degree from Louisiana State University, Mr. Landry went to work for one of the state’s oldest and most prominent general practice law firms. He spent most of his 14 years at the firm working in the labor and employment group. He was a partner at the firm when he left in 2002.
Mr. Landry, who holds a Louisiana law license, has served as lead counsel in a number of cases. He practiced in numerous courts, including the Louisiana Supreme Court, all State and Federal district courts, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, and the U.S. Supreme Court.
Mr. Landry has earned an AV Preeminent* peer review rating from Martindale-Hubbell, a testament to the fact that his professional peers rank him at the highest level of professional excellence.
Areas of Practice
- Employment Law — Employee
- Louisiana, 1988
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana, 1988
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana, 1988
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana, 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1988
- Louisiana State University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- J.D. – 1988
- Honors: Ombudsman, Louisiana State University Student Government Association,
- Honors: 1987-1988, Center of Civilian Studies Scholarship
- Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana
- B.A. – 1985
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member, Sections of Labor & Employment Law, Tort & Insurance Practice
- Federal Bar Association, Member
- New Orleans Bar Association, Member
- Louisiana State Bar, Member
Featured in Louisiana Association for Justice Magazine
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss your case and recommend the best course of action. Call 504-345-1220 or 225-349-7460, or email us to schedule a consultation with an experienced and highly qualified employment law lawyer.
We work with clients in Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Lafayette, and throughout central and south Louisiana.
*AV Preeminent is a certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.