At the law office of Robert B. Landry III PLC, in Baton Rouge and New Orleans, we are passionate about pursuing full compensation for victims of workplace discrimination or harassment. That's why our core belief is: Justice for the Employee.
Attorney Landry is uniquely qualified to represent employees, having worked for more than a decade at one of the state's longest-standing corporate law firms representing companies of all sizes in employment law matters.
We understand the issues involved in these emotionally charged cases, and we know how to build strong cases that produce positive outcomes.
We also represent health care professionals, health care entities and educators in reviewing and negotiating contracts.
Our office hours are 9:00 AM though 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. We promptly return emails and phone calls. We understand that is important to you. Meetings are by appointment.
We encourage you to get the answers you need from an experienced employment lawyer by calling us or using the contact form below.
Phone: (225) 349-7460
Looking for Map & Directions? Click here.
Contact Us Today
- Whistleblower Protection and Claims
- Family and Medical Leave Act Violations
- Sexual and Gender Harassment and Discrimination
- Race & National Origin Harassment and Discrimination
- Disability Discrimination
- Age Discrimination
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Wrongful Termination
- Wage and Hour Claims
- Noncompete and Executive Contracts
- Physician, Nurse and Medical Professional Employment Issues